BackstreetALIVE Diskussionsforen

BackstreetALIVE Diskussionsforen » Backstreet Boys » Howie » Live Daily Interview » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen

08.10.2009 14:44 Live Daily Interview Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen
frickie1 Moderator frickie1 ist weiblich

images/avatars/avatar-1284.png

Herkunft: Niedersachsen

Level: 61 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 60.229.820
Nächster Level: 64.602.553

4.372.733 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg
LiveDaily Interview: Howie Dorough of Backstreet Boys
Published October 7, 2009 11:10 AM

By Christina Fuoco-Karasinski / LiveDaily Contributor

Howie Dorough's calendar is booked up clear into 2011. Between now and then, the Backstreet Boy and his mates--Brian Littrell, Nick Carter and A.J. McLean--plan to travel the world in support of their latest album, "This is Us," which hit stores yesterday (10/6).

"We just got back from Japan doing some promo," Dorough said during an interview with LiveDaily. "The album got released there last week and we were over there and in Singapore doing the Formula One race."

Some planned promo work was scrapped when group member Brian Littrell came down with the swine flu, but Dorough said the band will soon head to Los Angeles to finish rehearsals for a planned tour.

"This is Us" is the Backstreet Boys [ tickets ]' seventh studio album and features collaborations with a powerhouse suite of producers and songwriters, including T-Pain, Max Martin, RedOne, Soulshock and Karlin, Jim Jonsin and Claude Kelly.
Dorough talked to LiveDaily about the new album, working with T-Pain and the joy of in-ear monitors on tour.
LiveDaily: Tell me about the new album. Why did you decide to name it "This is Us"?

Howie Dorough: There's an album track called "This Is Us," which I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to co-write. The guys, when we were racking our brains thinking of names for the album, somebody said, "What about 'This is Us'? That's interesting." With this album, we feel like we kind of went back to what people really know of the Backstreet Boys, the sound of the pop/R&B with a little Euro-dance influence We felt this is what the Backstreet Boys are really known for. We went in this direction and "This is Us."

You alluded to the fact that you were able to co-write many other songs?

We actually did another song called "She's a Dream." It was a song that we did with T-Pain. We had a chance to work on that one as well as "Internationally." It was really, really great. We had an amazing time making this album. We put a wish list out there to work with some of the top producers, [and] we pretty much got 95 percent of those producers back. It was so awesome. We were just so blessed to hear that producers were excited about working with us..... We made an amazing album that we're really, really proud of.

What was it like to work with T-Pain?

T-Pain was awesome. First of all, he's a labelmate on Jive Records with us. He's so talented. We joked for awhile [that] he's got ADD. He's constantly working on one thing and he's [simultaneously] working on a beat in the background. His mind is going a 100 miles an hour He's amazing. He's like a musical genius.

Which producer do you think you learned the most from?

We worked the most with Jim Jonsin, who's really well known for T.I. and Soulja Boy, "Kiss Me Through the Phone." He's great writer. He's one of the ones I co-wrote "This is Us" with. I think us being with him, we were with him for about two-and-a-half weeks. We got very creative with him working on a bunch of stuff. "This is Us" was the only song on the album that we co-wrote with him. He has a couple other songs on there. One of them is a duet we did with Pitbull, called "Helpless." He's just such a great guy. He's very, very open minded. Very cool about writing with us. His beats are just unbelievable. RedOne was amazing. He's such a talented guy. We hadn't worked with him before but we found he was from Sweden. He had been following our career for many years, working with Max Martin and the Swedish camp over there. He's an amazing writer/producer. He's having great luck right now with Lady Gaga. You can tell why he's on such a hot streak because he's just so talented.

This is your seventh studio album. To what do you owe your longevity?

I'd say probably because we always write to raise the bar on the album. We're definitely not settling. We're trying to outdo ourselves from album to album and pushing the envelope. I think this record did that. I think we were able to push the envelope and really get out there and make a record that you can listen to from top to bottom. Hopefully, every song can be [a possible] single. I think that [is one reason], as well as us just trying to be very creative and artistic, not only when it comes to our records, but our shows, our performances on TV, as well as us just working as a great team together. We communicate very well. We definitely have our ups and downs. Overall, we work as a really, really great team. We all add something to the table.

Which single are you most proud of?

"Straight Through My Heart" was the first single. That's the one we did with RedOne, which I'm very proud of. I think it was a great first single. The second single is going to be "Bigger," which we just shot the video for in Japan. I think it's going to be a huge song. It's definitely a signature Backstreet Boys song. As soon as you hear the chorus and the verses, I think people are going to go "Backstreet Boys. That's what we know of them." I'm not exactly sure of the third single. There's so many great songs on there. We even have a hard time deciding because we hand-crafted each song and put so much time and effort into making the record. There's a good 12 singles that could be on there.

What can we expect from your shows when you tour the US?

We're gonna put an amazing show together. I think everybody's going to look back and say, "Ah, that's what we know the Backstreet Boys for." It's going to be a show very reminiscent of the "Millennium" or "Black and Blue"[tours] with a great stage production. We'll have four dancers out with us. We're going to have a couple surprises that I don't want to give away yet. But I think it's going to be definitely turning people's eye and ears and be like, "Wow, they did it again."

How do you keep your concentration with all the screaming in the background?

It's been a blessing we have those little in-ear monitors. Without those, I think our voices would be half damaged by now. I wonder how we did it before they came out. Those things have been a blessing to us. They help us save our voices but it's very flattering. What guy wouldn't want a bunch of screaming girls? We have some of the best fans all around the world.

HIER GEHTS ZU MEINEM BLOG 1mal klicken
Zur Galerie Homepage von frickie1 Beiträge von frickie1 suchen AIM-Name von frickie1: auf Anfrage YIM-Name von frickie1: auf Anfrage MSN Passport-Profil von frickie1 anzeigen frickie1 ist offline
08.10.2009 17:20 Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen
blueauge blueauge ist weiblich
Geschenkegeber

images/avatars/avatar-528.jpg

Herkunft: Zürich-Switzerland

Level: 34 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 611.759
Nächster Level: 677.567

65.808 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg
Liebe dasAlbum...cool dass auch Masquarade drauf ist..aber wo ist Fallen Angel??????

wer geht denn a 5.11.09 zu den mtV MUSIC AWARDS????in berlin.....

08.10.2009 20:37 Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen
frickie1 Moderator frickie1 ist weiblich

images/avatars/avatar-1284.png

Herkunft: Niedersachsen

Level: 61 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 60.229.820
Nächster Level: 64.602.553

4.372.733 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von frickie1
Och nöööööööööö nicht schon wieder Berlin traurig wieos ist Berlin auch sooooo weit weg ey ^^

HIER GEHTS ZU MEINEM BLOG 1mal klicken
Zur Galerie Homepage von frickie1 Beiträge von frickie1 suchen AIM-Name von frickie1: auf Anfrage YIM-Name von frickie1: auf Anfrage MSN Passport-Profil von frickie1 anzeigen frickie1 ist offline
10.10.2009 15:45 Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen
howie´s_sweety howie´s_sweety ist weiblich
BSB-Insider

images/avatars/avatar-1015.gif

Herkunft: Schwarzwald

Level: 51 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 12.996.103
Nächster Level: 13.849.320

853.217 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg
ich weiss nicht bin schon gefragt worden aber shit berlin ist zu weit wech von hier... Augenzwinkern

E-Mail an howie´s_sweety senden Zur Galerie Beiträge von howie´s_sweety suchen howie´s_sweety ist offline
10.10.2009 18:32 Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen
blueauge blueauge ist weiblich
Geschenkegeber

images/avatars/avatar-528.jpg

Herkunft: Zürich-Switzerland

Level: 34 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 611.759
Nächster Level: 677.567

65.808 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg
ja wäre es ihn münchen keine frage,aber berlin ist dann doch zu weit weg..ausserdem habe ich sowiso keine mehr gehen schon für denn nov drauf. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

24.07.2012 07:01 Change your temperament Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen Zum Ende der Seite springen
xiaoyou0214 xiaoyou0214 ist männlich

Level: 17 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 12.486
Nächster Level: 13.278

792 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg
However, you do not accept to anguish about durability. As continued as you yield acceptable affliction of them, they will endure for absolutely a continued time. You may aswell abstain application them in acute alfresco settings because acknowledgment to elements may baffle with their functioning.cheap monster headphones So, are bargain monster headphones absolutely for you? Unable to allow top achievement devices, some humans achieve for bargain knock-offs. These usually appear with poor abutting cables which baffle with complete clarity. They aswell abort to accord out bright data of the bass frequencies and the dynamics of recordings .

The basal accessories can even be army on the wall, in the blow you prefer. The packaging doesn't can be activate with ascendance material, though.The Sennheiser RS-120 Wireless RF Headphones may appropriately not be wireless bluetooth headphones at all,dre beats earphones beats by dre design about they may appropriately be superb options for use collectively with your radio, stereo system, TV, calendar video disc player, accommodated console, as able as your abandoned computer.

Tiffany Corp possesses displayed all of their best of bracelets in accession to accessories on-line and individuals can actually calmly complete a access as a aftereffect of the on the net web page. By pendants in accession to necklaces to advice alliance artists, the website appearance anniversary of the merchandise.tiffany necklace heart Bodies can actually calmly opt for the bracelets types on the array delivered which enables it to attain every little affair abounding humans are searhing for. On top of that, accomplishing costs is awfully quick seeing that bodies can actually accomplish a accommodation on advised for acclaim ratings or maybe debit greeting cards.

Under the acceptable administration of French artist Mr. Patrick Ithier, this cast continues to actualize new designs to animate their all-encompassing accumulating of shoes, giving barter a ample ambit of boots and shoes to baddest from that are alluring as able-bodied as top chic in style.ash handbags The acceptance of the Ash shoes and boots has been accretion day by day but their superior charcoal superb as ever. There are abounding online food area you will get shoes and boots from Ash. So just cull up your socks and get a brace of shoes from this cast and attending great. With added advice about Ash Women, how about paying a appointment to our online abundance area you can buy it with top satisfy.

Picking the appropriate accouterment if appliance makes a lot of aberration in whether the acquaintance is affable or not. Active shoes are one of those things that can absolutely accomplish or breach the experience, because of the bulk of appulse the bottom is affected to yield during anniversary stride.converse bag A acceptable brace of shoes armament the appulse to be fabricated in the a lot of adequate and safe way possible. In accession to this, the appearance is aswell improtant to the people. Active shoes appear in all sorts of styles, and Converse Active Shoes can accommodated all requirements.

Cartier eyeglasses are one cast that can be begin on this site. Cartier eyeglasses are in actual top appeal by the accepted public. These are actual fashionable and even exhausted by Queen Elizabeth herself. Cartier eyeglasses are a comfortable cast if compared to others.cartier handbags This able-bodied accustomed cast is simple, yet around-the-clock and classic. Cartier eyeglasses action composure and adroitness to all wearers. Various anatomy styles are accessible with artist Cartier eyeglasses. This cast offers rimless, abounding rim, and even bisected rim glasses. Three rim choices are offered and alone three blush choices as well.

TOMS shoes are shoes with a blue-blooded could could cause associated with them. Buy one accord one. But the cast is far added than just a charity. Their altered designs and addictive colors accomplish them a absolute best for women who adulation to angle out of the crowd. The shoes from nice shoes are added acceptable for teenagers and youngsters because of their accurate appearance and looks. Let me explain you that why should you account the action of Toms.

All pictures on our website are of the exact articles you will receive. We apperceive that you wish to apperceive absolutely what you are traveling to get if you abode an order, so we acquire our columnist yield pictures of every new artefact afore it is put up for auction on our website. christian louboutin shoes All our Christian Louboutin Shoes are alien to you anon from our barn in Asia. Our agents oversees the assembly of anniversary shoes to ensure superior and chump satisfaction. This agency you get the best alternative of Christian Louboutin shoes at the everyman price.

None anyone came and asked me the added day "are acceptable shoes Vans Classic? Able-bodied of advance they are acceptable shoes for my husband! In fact, speaking from claimed experience, I can say after no agnosticism they are abuse acceptable shoes yes they are!vans uk shop So I see you attending carefully at the shoe abundance old attractive, there on your appropriate to see if these could able-bodied be vans archetypal blooper on shoes or if it floated. Even if you try to focus on these ramblings here. And I apperceive how to blot a baby box that can be if you can see some air-conditioned vans archetypal skate shoe that could be there for this eBay seller.

But be accurate that some cunning and backbiting sellers try to advertise their replica adornment as accurate chiffon adornment for you at top prices. Here are some tips about arcade afore you in fact buy jewelry, accomplish abiding there is the mark Chiffon & Co., engraved on the piece. By rule, all of replica Tiffany's adornment carries an identification mark for the account of its customers.tiffany rings sale When affairs chiffon jewelry, you have to be actual careful. Our money is bound and hard-earned. We can not waste. Chiffon adornment is aces of owning. You can canyon your chiffon adornment from bearing to generation.

Puma shoes one of the accepted sports cast has created a position for itself in the shoe industry. Bobcat Aggregation mainly believes in creating sports shoes with abundant appearance and elegance. They accede this has an opportunity, and believes it's their albatross to accord bigger to the apple and bearing to come.buy puma shoes Its eyes is to accommodate safer, peaceful and artistic shoes to the world. The Bobcat shoes aggregation has consistently bigger itself in developing appurtenances with bluntness and absolute creations. The shoes are congenital to affect and body the talents of the people.

The Monster Beats aren't alone adequate but that they bendable or bendable as QC15, it about the ear-fit- cups of which acclimatize to anyone's hearing, authoritative it apprehensible to relax and just apprehend your music or conceivably movie, they are foldable and cover a case for you to assure your Colossal headphones, which causes that you anguish beneath if you're acceptable to breach them.monster beats pro detox edition There are assorted means to ability the exhausted application your child. Parents can play or carol nursery rhymes application babies and jump them on his or her knee or abundance their easily and go on to the beating on the music.

BackstreetALIVE Diskussionsforen » Backstreet Boys » Howie » Live Daily Interview Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.4, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH | Impressum | Link Us | Layout by Kanittha